1. One day 3 friends went to a sage. The sage advised them to ask for one boon each.
First Man: Maharaja, I want a room full of money.
Second Man: I want a room full of jewels.
Third Man: Maharaja, I want the keys for both the rooms.
2. Music Teacher: Sudha, are you fond of music?
If so, which instrument do you play?
Sudha: I play transistor, Miss.
1) Why does Mr. Bean put his pencil in horlicks bottle?
Ans.: To make it taller, stronger and sharper.
2) Name a bird that cannot fly.
3) Some ants got some sugar on the floor. Why didn’t an ant among them eat the sugar?
Ans.: That ant had diabetes.