1. Which Animal has teeth in its stomach?
2. The Animal which looks like Camel but not a Camel?
3. The Animal which has three Hearts?
4. Which organ does not have bone?
5. The Andhra man who created out natural flag?
5. Pingali Venkaya
Teacher: write your fathers name in English.
Ramu: Temple steps river king.
Teacher: Are you joking.
Ramu: No mam my father name in Telugu is Gudi Metla Ganga Raju.
(Two children’s are fighting)
Teacher: Why you both are fighting?
Children: In exam he left his paper blank.
Teacher: Then why you are worried.
Children: Even I left my paper blank Teacher Might Think that we both are copied.
If x is 5 letters if you remove first letter x is dead. If you remove first 2 letters x is sick. Then what is x?
1. Anurpho Pallas Titanum, 12-24 feets, 80 kgs nearly.
3. Mac Mohan.
4. Argentina, Brazil and Chile.
5. Puya Rymondi.
1. What a lonely banana says?
2. Which letter can fly?
3. Which letter can wears and pectacles?
(1)Ramu: Every body bows their head before my father.
Ramesh: I think your father would be a great man.
Ramu: No he is a Barber.
(2) Ten sardarji’s and a girl was going in the Helicopter the pilot said one should leave the helicopter the helicopter is going to crash 10 sardarji’s and a girl was hanging to the helicopter. 10 sardarji’s are not accepted to leave helicopter. The girl accepted to leave helicopter all the Sardarji’s left helicopter...
More From Hyderabad
THE SPECIAL MORNING ASSEMBLY
Orchids The International School,Hyderabad
The hare and the tortoise-Short Story
Dilsakhnagar Public School, R.K.Puram,Hyderabad
Vamakshi Vidyaniketan School,Hyderabad
My School Life
The Mother's Integral School - O.U.Road,Hyderabad
Takshasila Public School,Hyderabad